Caring For Your Polymer Clay Earrings
To ensure your earrings last you for quite some time, please make sure you are properly taking care of your new pretties!
- Remove your earrings before showering, swimming, etc.
- Remove your earrings before sleeping or doing any kind of rigorous activity
For pieces that include brass components
- I use brasso to clean / polish brass components before assembling.
- Brass does tarnish over time so to give them a refresh you can use brasso OR
If you get makeup on your earrings
- You can use baby wipes and or makeup remover wipes (for white earrings) to gently wipe your makeup off.
- For pieces that include an acetate or acrylic charm you can use those wipes on those pieces as well. Just make sure you are gentle when wiping.